Skip to content
Paint Rock Forest Research Center
Tensaw Delta & Alabama River Bluffs
Borders for Bees, Birds and Butterflies
The Long View of Longleaf
Fine Art Photographs
Paint Rock Spring with new Wild Azaleas
Paint Rock Art Gallery March
Gulf Coast and Coastal Rivers
Ridge and Valley
Segmented Panoramic Photographs
Conservation Worthy Land for Sale
Posts from the Field
• April 16, 2018 Spring is on it’s way.
• 61 Acres in Blount County – A magnificent landscape of old trees, long views and stunning rock formations.
• March 28 Al Schotz and a forest of wild flowers.
• March 27 TNC, Jim Godwin and exploring the richness of the Paint Rock property.
• March 26 Alfredo Cuaron – EO Wilson Biodiversity Foundation, Todd Witcher – Discover Life in America, Ed Loewenstien – Auburn
• March 24 at Honey Hollow and Salt Peter Cave
• March 23 with John Pickering, Justin Hart, Doug Booher & Maarten and Colleen Van der Geissen – and the blue bells with a quadrillion.
• Paint Rock with Doug Booher and Tony Hiss – March 22
• March 21 – How to Formulate a Forest